Cacio e Pepe
Made with only four ingredients, and ready in just 20 minutes, this cacio e pepe (which literally translates as cheese and pepper), is a brilliant Italian supper that’s super simple to make and tastes absolutely divine.
- 500 g Pasta (your choice)
- 200 g JOSEFA Garlic Spread
- Salt and pepper
- Grated Cheese
- Cook the pasta until al denté in a large pan of boiling salted water following the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Clean out the pan then set over medium heat and add JOSEFA GARLIC SPREAD. Once melted add the black pepper and cook, stirring continuously, for 10 secs until fragrant.
- Add the cheese.
- Add the pasta and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Stirring continuously, until you have a tasty sauce that clings to the pasta.
- Divide between four serving bowls and serve immediately.