Minestrone with Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serve minestrone with Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- 150 g 1 medium white onion sliced thickly
- 120 g 1 medium carrot, chopped coarsely
- 350 g 1 medium leek, sliced thickly
- 240 g 2 small potatoes, chopped coarsely
- 100 g green beans, halved
- 2 halved cloves garlic, crushed
- 1.5 litres chicken stock
- 400 g Can tomatoes
- ¾ cup (135g) macaroni
- 180 g 2 small zucchini chopped coarsely
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 8 thick slices of bread
- 1 jar Josefa Garlic Butter Light
- 60 g low fat cheese
- Cheesy Garlic Bread – brush 1 side of the bread slices with Josefa Garlic Butter Light.
- Grill or toast on both sides until browned lightly.
- Sprinkle with low-fat cheese, grill until cheese melts.
Garlic Spread Light€2.40