Penne pasta and Amatriciana bake
- 200 g JOSEFA Amatriciana Sauce
- 500 g penne
- 100 g mature Cheddar, grated
- 100 g red Leicester, grated
- In a large pan on medium heat empty the contents of JOSEFA Amatriciana Sauce. Add 150ml of fresh cream or milk and stir continuously until it becomes creamy sauce.
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the penne following the pack instructions. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Stir in the drained pasta and mix with JOSEFA Amatriciana Sauce, then transfer everything to a large baking tin. Top with the cheese and bake in the oven for 15 mins, or until golden.