Roasted pepper and JOSEFA HUMMUS DIP with crudités recipe
- 200 g JOSEFA HUMMUS DIPFor the crudités
- 120 g radishes, sliced
- 175 g celery stalks, halved lengthways and chopped into thin sticks
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways, chopped into thin batons
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped into thin batons
- 75 g sugar snap peas
- Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the peppers in a roasting tin, toss with the oil and roast for 45-60 mins, until they start to blacken a little. Remove and transfer to a plastic bag to loosen their skins. When cool enough to handle, remove, discard the stalks and seeds and peel off the skins.
- Spoon JOSEFA HUMMUS Dip into a bowl and serve with the vegetable crudités for dipping.